Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

#365PictureBooks Hello 2015! Let's get ready to review!

Hellllooooo 2015!  It's a New Year and time to kick off my #365PictureBook review challenge.  I'm still a bit unsure about the best way to do my reviews, so they may be a bit stilted to start.  I'm sure by the end of the year they will have a lot more personality (mine supposedly!) and will surely be a lot easier to write.  

Please note that these are only MY opinions on the books I'm reviewing.  Many of you may not agree with my thoughts, but that's the great thing about being able to have our own opinions and ideas about things - we can make up our own minds :-)

I'm going to try and source these from all the new books I get through the Taradale Primary School library where I work.  It'll be interesting to see if I purchase 365 pictures books in a year!  This first batch are ones I processed in December.

I'm looking forward to sharing my journey through the next 365 days worth of picture books with you.  Happy reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment